Sunday, November 2, 2008

The final peice. Oh wait...

We were promised this was the end. We were promised that everything would be answered. Ladies And Gents, we were lied to. Not only were we lied to, we were also given what could be the worse movie in the Saw franchise.

If you haven't seen any of the others stop reading now. If you have or you just don't care keep going.

Let's start at what we know. John/Jigsaw (Tobin Bell) is dead. Amanda (Shawnee Smith) is dead. The only one continuing the legacy of Jigsaw, that we know of, is Detective Hoffman (Costas Mandylor) and he's not doing a good job. Really.

I sat there watching it, waiting to be blown away! Have all my questions answered!! Boy was I wrong. It did none of this. It barely kept me entertained. The acting wasn't horrible, it was alright. It was still quite boring.

Seriously, I think I nodded off.

The traps were bad. Bad. The game was horrible. James Wan, we need you! Darren Lynn Bousman, come back to us. I know David Hackl is a new director. I know we should give him a chance. Why in gods name would you jump into something that is established? Why? We may never know the answer. To anything.

Rumor has it that the casting for the next one will be done thru some sort of reality show. What has horror stooped too. God damn it. I am so done.

RATINGS:

ACTING:PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

GORE:PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

HUMOR:---

OVERALL:PhotobucketPhotobucket