Friday, February 20, 2009

Horror 101

So, no review right now. I was going to review Kung Fu Mummy (I'm not kidding, it's a real movie) But my Mommers always told me "If you're not going to say anything nice..."

Seriously, it was that bad. Tonight I will be seeing the "remake" of Friday the 13th. I'll review it next.

But for now, let's talk about an adventurous plan.

Lessons in Horror. I am debating writing, in extreme detail, the dissertation on horror. I want to explore every nuance, every sub genre, every scream. I want to go from psychological to slasher. From Aliens to Zombies. Its something I have always wanted to do, I just never had a venue. I was thinking about posting it here in sections but I'm not sure if anyone would read it. I would love to know what you think. Tell me!

4 comments:

TFQStudio said...

Lol, I would read it! spam yourself on DA and someone is bound to read it! To many people like horror to not want to read it!

TFQStudio said...

p.s. I want to watch the Kung Fu Mummy when I return; with Dustin.

Robby said...

you mean to tell me that I saw Froday the 13th....BEFORE YOU.....of all the people.

....I will leave my opinions of it till after you see it....

and about your writing, do it. I would read it.

Robin said...

Sarah: I am not sitting thru that shit again! And neither is Dut! Once is enough and there ain't enough Chicken in this world to make us even begin to watch it over!!

And Thanks. <3

Robby: Well when you live with someone who doesn't want to do anything... anyway.. I was kinda scared to see it as well. And thanks, I'm glad somebody will read me.